The Sunday before Memorial Day we went to the Zoo. We thought, being a Sunday, that it wouldn't be busy but it was the busiest I've seen the zoo in a long time! Logan had a fun time running around looking at all of the animals. The giraffes and the elephants were his favorite. As I was taking pictures of this peacock, it charged at me. Luckily it wasn't smart enough to put it's spray of feathers down and it kept getting caught on this rock or I'm sure I would have been eaten!

They had an exhibit with an albino alligator. I thought it was really interesting. Did you know that they have a hard time surviving in the wild because they get very badly sunburned? Well, now you've learned something today.... unless, of course, you've been to the zoo recently, then you already know that.
One of the giraffe's had a baby.... it was sooo cute!!!

3 comments:
oh you gottal love the zoo....well actually I don't enjoy the zoo that much:) I know you guys love that kind of stuff though. I am sure it will be fun when I have kids to take them to the zoo! And logan sure does love to see the animals...cute pictures. And no I did not know about the albino alligator....interesting...
Cute picts--I love the zoo! Logan is getting so big!
Post a Comment