Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Pure Unadulterated Excitement....



Some Exciting News:

As some of you may know my mom, my sis, and I are going to the Tim Mcgraw concert this Friday. In order to purchase tickets before they went on sale to the general public, therefore getting better seats, I signed up for the Tim fan club. One day I was perusing the Tim site and I saw that you could enter a drawing for a "pre-concert party" with Tim if you were a member of his fan club. I figured it couldn't hurt to enter, so I did. I never have any luck with these lottery things (some of you will remember the Garth Brooks incident) so I promptly forgot about it. Then yesterday I received an e-mail saying I Won! I FREAKIN WON!!!!! On Friday, I will be one of a select few to see Tim sing up close before the concert even starts..... needless to say I'm on Cloud Nine. What really sucks is it's for fan club members only, so my mom and sis can't go with me. I ask you... who goes to a concert alone??? You would think you could bring at least one guest. Whatever. I guess I shouldn't complain. So that's my fabulous news... you can all look forward to some great concert pictures when I get around to posting them!! =)

4 comments:

Sharstin said...

Go Tasha--that is awesome! how cute is Logan in the bubbles? lvoe it

Brittany said...

Holy Crap!!!! That is so awesome!! What are the odds???
You'll have to let us all know how it all goes :) If you would take a pic of his saucy sideburns and bulging pecs I would be forever grateful!hehehehehe
Oh and I love Logans bubble pictures- his smile just melts your heart! I can't decide which one is my favorite.

Lindsay said...

That's so awesome! I'm excited to see some pics =)

Jill said...

SWEET! I think this is karma making up for the whole Garth Brooks thing. LAST in frickin line? What were the chances? It still irritates me when i think of it...