Luke: My extraordinary husband and Logan's wonderful father.... my rock. Sometimes I'll watch Luke playing with Logan and I'll think, "How did I get so lucky?" Watching Luke become a father has only made my love for him deepen. No matter how much I might complain =), I'm so thankful that I can stay home with Logan and see him growing up and changing and learning new things each day. Luke is an amazing, supportive, and loving husband. He can make me laugh even when I'm so mad I could easily punch a wall. I love you so much honey, and I'm glad it's you I'm going to
grow old with.
My Dad.. Kurt: To the father who wiped up my poo, cleaned up my puke, disciplined me when I was naughty, dried my tears when I was hurt. To the father who saw me through the angst filled teenage years and held me up through my battle with depression. To the father who waited up nights and worried about me. To the father who walked me down the aisle..... I love you. I don't think you can truly appreciate what your own parents went through until you become a parent yourself..... personally I'm terrified! =) I'm pretty sure I have one of the greatest Dad's in the known universe. He's hardworking and kind. He's smart and so supportive. He's in better shape than anyone I know and he looks at least 15 years younger than he actually is! He's such a great example to me and my brother and sister. I love you, Dad!!
Luke's Dad.. Mark: Actually, Mark is Luke's step-dad but I hardly ever think of him in that way. In fact, sometimes when Luke does something the same way Mark does, I'll think "Oh, that's where Luke gets it" before I remember that they're not genetically related. Mark is a great father and an awesome father-in-law. I love how he's always doing something. I hardly ever see him sitting still. He's like a hummingbird zooming around making sure everyone has everything they need or working on this project or that. He has such a generous personality. He's the type of person who would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it with absolutely no hesitation. Mark, I'm proud to call you my father-in-law. I love you.
2 comments:
Hey!
The comments about dad were so nice! I was at work reading them and got all teary eyed and had to take control of myself! Dad really is the best!:)Luke is pretty awesome as well.
Wow, Tash. I'm not even related to them and I'm getting teary-eyed!
Post a Comment