Luke, Ben, and my Dad thought it would be fun to get this skim boarding set for something to do this summer. It's like a slip-n-slide but it creates a shallow pool and you slide on it with a board. You can also just use it as a slip-n-slide as you see they are doing in the later photos. Logan thought it was hilarious to stand at the end and spray them with water from the hose. It looks like we'll be having some fun this summer. We should have a skim boarding party!! Wooo!!!
Skim boarding was fun! Except I actually need to learn how to jump on the board long enough to move a little bit! And I need to see you try it!:) Logan is so cute! He was lovin life when skim boarding as well as his birthday....it was so cute I called earlier that day to moms house and I talked to logan before the party and he said, "birthday party" he was so excited! That was way nice of you guys to feed and entertain us all! Thanks.
ohh that looks like so much fun! I'd probably trip and break a leg!! I can't believe your baby boy is 2! The cake turned out darling- The party looked like it turned out awesome :)
3 comments:
Skim boarding was fun! Except I actually need to learn how to jump on the board long enough to move a little bit! And I need to see you try it!:)
Logan is so cute! He was lovin life when skim boarding as well as his birthday....it was so cute I called earlier that day to moms house and I talked to logan before the party and he said, "birthday party" he was so excited! That was way nice of you guys to feed and entertain us all! Thanks.
that looks way fun! I loved little Logan's birthday picts, and that cake is so cute!
ohh that looks like so much fun! I'd probably trip and break a leg!!
I can't believe your baby boy is 2!
The cake turned out darling- The party looked like it turned out awesome :)
Post a Comment