Monday, June 30, 2008

Tim McGraw Pre-Party






Here are the pictures of the pre-party I've been meaning to put up. I couldn't bring my Rebel, so they're not great but they'll do. ;-) 
It was in this tent with free food and drinks to occupy us while we were waiting for it to start. It was standing room only so I  staked out a place center stage, right behind these girls and their moms... so technically I was on the second row. I think we got a little gypped because it started late so the opening act sang 3 songs and Tim only sang 2, but I'm not complaining! He sang Everywhere and Just To See You Smile and let me tell you, he is absolutely beautiful. When he smiled, my knees went a little weak, I felt like a teenage girl!! A lady two people down from me started crying when he smiled. I've never witnessed this phenomenon in person before.... it was interesting. Anyway, it was so totally, totally awesome that I'm still a little giddy from the experience! WoooHooo!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Ha...thats funny she started to cry...I don't know? Maybe I would do the same thing..my heart gave a little flutter when you talked about his smile!:) I am way jealous you got to go to that

Brittany said...

Ohh the butterfly feeling! What a great experience- I love how the lady was brought to tears-how funny :) He is the shiz and all that :) and your pictures are great- anything that close is freakin awesome!!!