Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Random Acts of Photography.....

I've been playing around with Photoshop lately, trying desperately to glean some information from the internet and Brit on how to use the dang program. Since I haven't really posted anything in a while I thought I'd put myself out there and let you all judge my progress from the comfort of your computer chairs. 




4 comments:

Sharstin said...

YOu are doing awesome Tasha--looks great :)

Brittany said...

I must say those are quite fabulous!! Thanks again for helping do our family ones- their are a lot of darling ones- You so totally rock!
By the way I love the up- close flower one-that would be cute blown up huge :)

Robyn Maughan said...

They look awesome. Such a variety closeups, portraits, and scenery. They all look great. I bought photoshop myself and never use it because there's too much to know!! by the way the guy singing is crazy!!

Alicia said...

I think it looks way good tash! I looks like you are really getting the hang of it. I love the one of luke and logan. The coloring is cool. When you get the program down you will definately have to teach me a few things I really want to start scrapbooking on the computer.