Monday, August 18, 2008

San Luis Obispo...

My sister and I went with my parents to San Luis Obispo to help them take a car down to Jesse and also to help them get his apartment set up. 
We went down to Pismo Beach one night. It was really nice but also really chilly (my dad was freezing!) 
On one day we went to Hearst Castle. It was the house built by William Randolph Hearst. It's built on top of this big hill over-looking the ocean. It has the most amazing swimming pool I've ever seen at a private residence.  
I love orange trees! They make me feel fresh and summery.
The inside of the house was really beautiful, very, very opulent but there was no flash photography so I couldn't get any good pictures.
This is the front porch.
Here we are in front of the Cal-Poly stadium. Go Mustangs.... Wooo!

1 comment:

Sharstin said...

pretty picts Tash--and looks way fun!