
On our way to San Luis we stopped in Cedar to visit Grandma Jeri. My family went to the St. George temple to seal my Grandpa Keith to his parents while I wandered around the temple grounds in the 100 degree heat. Although, I did get that cool pic of the temple! It was kind of interesting watching the wedding photographers work but, in my opinion, none of them displayed the creativity or talent that I have seen in Sharstin or Britt's photo's.
Afterwards we went and ate at Paula's, a tradition when we are in St. George. Fun times!


2 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun... I love all of your pictures! Especially the ones by the beach =)
Your pictures look good sista! I love the temple one too...it is a nice shot! You are getting so talented!:) Fun trip...i really like it down there perfect weather and a cute little town. We must go back.
Post a Comment