Friday, February 29, 2008

For All The Readers Out There....



My friend turned me on to this cool website. It's a place where you can let your friends know what you're reading and you can rate and review the books that you've already read. If , like me, you are always looking for a good book to read, this is a great place to find one. Here's the address:

http://www.goodreads.com

Make sure to add me as a friend... you can search by e-mail. Mine is natashasoares4563@msn.com

5 comments:

Alicia said...

I will have to check it out! I wish I had more time to read...I guess I could make time!:) And mom and dad told me about the game...I think dad is going down to cali on the 6th. I want to go watch a game or two!

Brittany said...

Thats awesome! I've slowed down my reading some but there are some fun books coming out in march!

*whenever you want a "lesson" you just let me know! Anytime :)

Lindsay said...

That's such a great idea.. I'll have to check it out.. thanks for the tip!

Alicia said...

update blog immediately!

Alicia said...

seriously update blog!