I saw this on Alicia's blog and I thought it was a good way for everyone to get to know my wonderful hubby better!
1-How long have you been married? Almost 5 1/2 years
2-How long did you date? About 3 years... we met when I was 18 and he was 16. I'm a cougar! In my defense, Luke was (and is) really mature for his age.
3-Who eats more sweets? Luke.... I'm more of a carb girl
4-Who said 'I love you' first? It was a long time ago.... I'm pretty sure it was Luke
5-How old is he? 25
6-Who is taller? Luke.. by an inch or so unless I'm in heels
7-Who is smarter?
Definitely Luke... sometimes his knowledge astounds me!
8-Who can sing better? I can... Luke is pretty much tone deaf... although he can definitely dance better than me!
9-Who does laundry? I do mine and Logan's and Luke does his.... unless I get tired of the GIANT pile of clothes in the corner of our bedroom, then I have to step in and do it for him because I just can't stand looking at it another day!
10-Who pays bills? Me.... I'm a total control freak when it comes to our checking account!
11-Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.. it's my spot
12-Who mows the lawn? Luke does... My domain is inside, his is outside
13-Who cooks dinner? We try to trade off but I usually end up doing it
14-Who drives? Luke usually... he doesn't like the way I drive! How Rude!!
15-Who kissed who first? Luke kissed me in my parent's driveway after we had seen "The Haunting" at the drive-in on our first date. That's right.. I gave it up on the first date!
16-Who is more stubborn? That's totally me.... Luke is really easy-going
17-Who asked who out? Luke asked me out
18-Who proposed? No one really. He had given me a promise ring a year before and then one day we just decided to set a date!
19-Who has more siblings? Well... technically he does... three half-sisters. I have one brother and one sister
1 comment:
I beg to differ about luke being very mature for his age! ha ha...just kidding!:) And yes he is very smart, you both are...you guys always know every little fact about the most random things..it drives me nuts!:)
Post a Comment