A- Attached or single: Attached to my sweetie
B- Best Friend: I have lots... Leashie, Britt, Brooke, Jill, and Karyn
C-Cake or Pie: Definitely cake, unless it's this fresh peach pie that my mom makes. Mmmmm my mouth waters just thinking about it!
D-Day of Choice: Sunday, it's usually a day of relaxing followed by dinner at my Mom's
E- Essential Item: Hands down, a Blue's Clue's DVD
F- Favorite Color: Pink and Brown
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms
H- Hometown: S. Ogden, UT
I- Indulgence(s): A long, hot bath with a good book
J- January or July: January..... I love the way the world looks with snow. Plus July is so freakin' hot it makes me want to lay around with no clothes on, which really isn't good for anyone!
K-Kids: One little cutie
L-Life is incomplete without: I couldn't live without Family and Friends
M- Marriage Date: September 7, 2002
N- Number of Siblings: 2: Alicia and Jesse
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: My fear of spiders is infamous... I also hate heights but not flying.. weird.
Q- Quote(s): People in glass houses don't have much of a sex life.
R- Reason To Smile: Seeing Logan do something new and cute. Seeing Luke and Logan asleep on the couch together. Random acts of kindness.
S- Season: Winter. I love to wake up in the morning and see every surface covered in snow. I love how everything sounds muffled when you're outside in a snow storm. I just think snow is really beautiful, can't you tell??? :-)
T- Tag Three: Alicia, Britt, Brooke, Jill... I know that's four but I'm a rebel
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I like to prance naked through fields of sunflowers
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Oppressor of Animal... except the pig. I don't really like pork.
W- Worst Habit: Being too critical of myself
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: This is a weird question.... X-rays. They are easier for a layman to read. Plus it's cool to look at!
Y- Your Favorite Food: A nice tender Filet Minion
Z-Zimbabwee or New Zealand: Also odd.... Both, I would love to travel the world!
3 comments:
Yes I was quite aware of your fear of heights when you wouldn't climb up the rest of the hill on Sunday! ha ha...poor little you! Thats okay though, lots of people are afraid of heights! And whats up with you and running naked through fields of sunflowers! Your crazy!:)
Hey sweetie..you need a new post! Your friends aren't very commenty in the blog world! You need to get their butts in gear!
Naked? sunflower fields?? hmmm... definitely an unknown fact of my Tash.
Post a Comment