I've been a blog slacker lately but I haven't really had anything to blog about. I could take some pics of me watching TV and post it but something tells me that wouldn't really interest any of you!
The other day I was watching TV in my room when Logan woke up from his nap. He walks in and says, "Mom, it smells like Dad in here."
Me: "Really? Well, Dad's still at work."
Logan takes a big whiff then, "It stinks!!"
I can take this one of two ways... either Logan thinks Luke stinks or because I was the only one in the room, I stink. Hmmm...
Below is a picture of Logan playing in the sink. I thought it was funny because he did this for at least 30 minutes... just pouring water from one cup to the other. The things that entertain kids sometimes!!

Alicia and I have been taking a cake decorating class at Michaels. We've just finished the first course so I figured I'd post the results. This is the cake we made on our last night. Let me just say that I'm not crafty, artsy, or creative in any way so I thought I did pretty good!!

Those roses are freakin hard to make!! They look semi-respectable in the picture but in person they looked a bit misshapen.

The cake below is a random cake I made in the middle of the class to practice how to make the cake smooth and to practice writing. Yeah, I need more practice.
1 comment:
Ha...I love that story of the stink story. So funny! I can totally picture him saying this. Love the cake it looks excellent. Ben took mine to share with his coworkers and I am a little worried that it doesn't taste so great! I really hate that frosting, I need to find a better tasting one to use. Anyhow, you are a natural cake decorator:)
Post a Comment