
A while ago I picked up one of Bare Minerals starter foundation kits. It had a free trial size of this face cream.... I must say it's amazing. My face is really dry on the chin and nose area. I also had some redness on my chin and around my nose that was getting worse as time wore on. Nothing I tried seemed to make it any better.
I decided to give this cream a try. What a difference!! The redness is almost totally gone and my face isn't nearly as dry. You just put the cream on first, then moisturizer, then make-up. It's working much better than moisturizer alone and it doesn't make me break out! Wooo!
2 comments:
I am glad this is helping your face so much!:) I am not one for skin creams. But, I need something for greasy t-zone. Oh well.
I have heard that all the bare mineral stuff is amazing! I need to try some out!
Post a Comment