Monday, December 8, 2008

Alicia & Ben.....








Alicia wanted me to take some pictures of her and Ben on Sunday. I haven't really taken any pictures for a while, but I think they turned out OK. I really don't know how people do this for a living. My head is aching from spending so much time staring at the computer! 

5 comments:

Alicia said...

I like the top one, except for my big old fat booty in it! In some of them my feet look humungous! But I think you did a great job! I like the photo shopping on them. They look great!:) I don't know which one to choose for my card though!:) Thanks again!

Tracy said...

Tasha, you are a great photographer! Thanks for finding my blog, I'm so excited to be able to keep up with you and Alicia on our blogs! By the way, your new house is so cute, I bet you are just loving it.

Tracy

Alicia said...

Hey! I started this book shelf thing. I added all of these friends but it says I have no friends? Do they have to accept me first?

Lindsay said...

These are so cute Tash! You really did a great job.. I love them!

Sharstin said...

Those are really cute! fun locations. Leash--I love the skinny jeans with those killer heels! way cute! fun christmas colors :)