
Shooting his webs.
Luke and I have been thinking for a while about getting Logan a "big boy bed." It was becoming apparent that he was quickly outgrowing his crib. I was really worried that he wouldn't want to sleep in a bigger bed.... like me, he fears change. We decided to take the plunge a few days ago. We really talked up sleeping in a big boy bed and I got him a Spiderman sheet set that's reversible so he could choose "black" Spiderman or "red" Spiderman (as he calls them).
I didn't have anything to worry about! He loves his bed. For the first few days it was hard to get him to sleep he was so excited. It does make me a little sad to see the crib go... he's just growing up too fast!

Very excited about his Spiderman bed.
3 comments:
Sweet bed! That is great that he is loving his big boy bed. That is a pretty nice bed. He will be able to stay in that thing for quite a while!
Luke is so cute, I'm glad he likes his new bed!
oops, I was typing too fast and got the L's confused, I'm glad Logan likes his new bed. Hopefully Luke has liked his big boy bed for a long time now. . .
Post a Comment