
On Saturday, my friends and I went down to Gardiner Village to Witches Night Out. If you've never been, it's really fun!!! Everyone dresses up like witches and there's entertainment and shopping. This was the first time we've been but we had so much fun we're going to make it a yearly tradition.
5 comments:
You guys look so cute! I really love the idea of the tutu's! It sounds like such a fun time! I love halloween and all of the activities that come along with it!:)
that is so much fun! I love the skirts! Gardner village is way cute--especially around Halloween
I really wanted to go to Gardner Village this Halloween... It's so stinkin cute there! I love your outfits! I'll for sure have to do that next year =)
i love Gardner village. we go down there every Halloween too, but have never done the witch thing. you girls look cute in your outfits! that's funny that Logan had the same costume as Maddie! I loved it because it was easy to get on her!
oh.... I am so sad I missed it! Guess I will catch up next year! .... dumb pregnant brain...
Post a Comment