Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Grand Canyon....

My wonderful hubby surprised me with a trip to the Grand Canyon for our 6th anniversary. Neither of us had been and we had a great time. It's a really awesome sight, if you've never been you have to go! Here are some highlights:


3 comments:

Brittany said...

Wow!! I don't think I've been to the Grand Canyon in years! What a beautiful place :) How long did you guys stay for? Happy 6th anniversary!!!

Alicia said...

It looks beautiful there! I would really love to go someday. Its crazy that we have lived so close to it but never been (in your case just went). I am glad you guys had such a good time!

Unknown said...

so... how did you get your peps page updates to show on your list of friends like that? I have been trying to figure that out and can't.. am I dumb? Also... standing on the edge of the grand canyon for that picture was utterly insane. What were you thinking? I would have died.