For Halloween this year Logan was super pumped to be the Blue Ranger from Power Rangers Samurai. It's all he talked about for the whole month. As you can see below, being the Blue Ranger is serious business.
I happend to find Logan's very first Halloween costume, the giraffe. I had quite the internal debate with myself about whether to give in to my more girly side and buy Izzy a cute, delightfully pink costume or be more economical and have her wear the giraffe one. The economical side won out, but I can assure you it was a close call. :-)
Poor girl had a cold all week long and wasn't feeling very well, but she was a trooper.
This year was our first year of actual trick-or-treating.... or should I say trunk-or-treating. My dear sweet son is so shy that he hasn't wanted to trick-or-treat in previous years and we didn't want to make him do it and turn something that should be fun into a negative experience. This year we went to Alicia's wards trunk-or-treat. I think it was a good way to break Logan into the candy orgy that is Halloween!






1 comment:
Halloween was fun! We definitely need to do the trunk or treats every year from now on! Logan looks super studly in his blue power ranger costume and I thought Izzy looked cute in the giraffe costume!
Post a Comment