Thursday, October 13, 2011

Black Island Farms.....

Wednesday we made our annual trek out to Black Island Farms where we went on the hayride and picked out awesome pumpkins. Then we let the kids run free. Mostly just to tire them out but partly because they love it. ;-) This was Izzy's first trip and she loved every minute of it! She's turning out to be quite the adventurous little lady. Logan and Jackson finally get along well so that's nice.... although Logan still calls him "The Evil Genius" but I prefer to think that's an affectionate nickname. 








5 comments:

SKU said...

What cute kiddos! Seriously cute. Looks like a fun day. 'Evil Genius' has got to be one of the best nicknames ever! lol

Sam said...

That looks like a fun place! We have been looking for a place to go with Maddie. Your kids are so cute :)

Alicia said...

It was so fun! I loved watching Logan get so excited over everything:)

Sharstin said...

love a lil black island farm action! your kiddos are getting so big--they are darling~

Jill said...

I can't stop laughing about "The Evil Genius". And I accept your proposal. Women always outlive men, so we'll wait until we're little old widow ladies. ;-)