Sunday, February 27, 2011

More Catching Up.....



A couple weeks ago during that lovely warm spell we had, Luke and I took the kids out to Farmington Bay. There were a bunch of bald eagles that come there to feed on the carp (or something) when the ice melts. It was pretty cool to see. I couldn't get very good pictures of the eagles.. my lens wasn't long enough. You could see them pretty well through binoculars, though. 



 You can kind of see the Eagle in this one. You can see the brown body and white head.


Despite the fact that it was still quite cold... we took the kids down to the river walk. We're pretty lucky to live down by the river in Riverdale so we take every opportunity to get out and walk around down there. Logan loves it because he can throw rocks in the river. 


 Logan has become quite the poser. 

1 comment:

Sam said...

Your kids are so cute! I've always wanted to go out to Farmington Bay and see the eagles. It looks fun!