My good friend Brittany recently took our family pictures. Here are a few (actually a lot!) of my favorites. There were so many good ones, it was hard to choose! Thanks again Britt, I LOVE them!
Those are so cute! I can't wait to see them all! I am not so sure about the one where I am flaring my nostrils though! Ha! I love the one of you and Luke facing eachother and you are kind of laughing...so cute!!
Great photos! Family pictures are the best. Lucky you guys all live close enough to get them taken. I love the one of Logan holding your hands. Way cute!
3 comments:
Those are so cute! I can't wait to see them all! I am not so sure about the one where I am flaring my nostrils though! Ha! I love the one of you and Luke facing eachother and you are kind of laughing...so cute!!
Such cute pictures! We haven't had a big family picture in years... I think it's about time! Those are way fun =)
Great photos! Family pictures are the best. Lucky you guys all live close enough to get them taken. I love the one of Logan holding your hands. Way cute!
Post a Comment