The rules:
Link to the person who tagged you
List the rules
Tag six fellow bloggers.
Leave them a comment so they know they've been tagged
1. I have an incredible weakness for shoes and purses. I really have to control myself so it doesn't get out of hand. I have a 1 purse every 6 months rule and I try not to go into shoe stores too often!
2. I have this weird symptom left over from my pregnancy.... I dry-heave when I brush my teeth. I have to really concentrate when I brush my back teeth and tongue not to vomit! I started when I was pregnant with Logan and it hasn't gone away. :-(
3. I suspect I'm a little OCD about cleaning. I'm not one of those people who has to have everything in it's place (who can be with a 2-year-old???), but I do need to have things clean and organized or I feel out of sorts. Honestly, I get this strange pleasure from cleaning... it makes me feel better.. almost peaceful. I know, I'm weird.
4. Like Brooke, I'm not really good at things that involve style. My usual uniform is jeans and a tee-shirt. I don't know how to do my hair... it's usually straight down or up in a ponytail. I have no idea how to apply make-up so it looks good. You know those girls that you see... their faces look like they stepped right out a makeup ad??? I desperately wish I could do that! I can't decorate my house. I'll go to Hobby Lobby or Tai Pan with these big ideas, then I get there and I can't make a decision, get frustrated, and leave without buying anything.
5. I like to cook. I think it's fun to pour over recipe books to try to find new things to do in the kitchen.
6. I love to travel. I'm always excited to go any new place. I would love to travel across Europe. It's my dream when I'm old to buy one of those huge RV's and travel across the US and Canada.
2 comments:
I actually didn't know some of those things about you...Like you gag when you brush your teeth, or you enjoy cleaning..I will tell you you didn't when we were younger, I swear you were a mess! Ha! And call me when you go to tai pan or hobby lobby...I am no expert, but it always helps to have someone elses opinion.
I am prego and have the horrible gagging symptom as well. Mine went away with Luke and it better go away with this one. I feel the same way about decorating as you do. I really just don't buy any because of this exact reason. I would say 90% of the decor in my house has been given to me. As for the shoes and purses... that's so interesting how people can be so different. I absolutely hate buying shoes! Maybe once a year I will force myself to fork out even $20 bucks for a pair. And as far as purses go, I have bought one purse in probably the last five years!! Fun to learn about you though, reading these types of posts makes me think about myself differently.. THANKS!
Post a Comment