
We went to The Secret Garden at the Mirage to see the animals. After that, we went over to the Venetian to an art exhibit that was pretty interesting. They had some Picasso, Monet, and Manet, that type of thing. I enjoy getting a sense of history and culture once and a while.
I thought the two lions spooning were interesting because they were both males!
Logan made friends with the little girls in green. He kept giving them little hugs while we were watching the dolphins. It was so cute!
2 comments:
I LOVE the cool Palmy picture at the bottom!! That is freakin sweet! I don't know why I love those kind of shots so much, but I do... and that one rocks!
It looks like you guys had a way fun time. I can't wait to get back to the beach... 13 days!!! Yes!!! I also love your blog background... I think it is way cute and very pleasing to look at. Where do you find these cool backdrops... oohhh.. wait, I see the sneaky little note on the side... does it say block.com? I think so... I don't know how to apply them, But I will try to figure it out.
Post a Comment