As some of you know, I've been taking a basic photography class to learn how to use my camera effectively. I'd thought I'd share some of my favorite shots......
Love the tree ones...and the flowers...you are gettin good!:) Thats fun that you are taking that class....I will definately do some classes with you if you do more...I would like to learn how to do some fun shots!:) Thats hilarious about brit...yea I looked at the blog..definately not brittanys:) And not to be nitpicky...but robs spells her name robyn...:)
Hey, so I found 102 things to do in oceanside here is what I want to do off the list....see what you think?! 1-Take a long on the pier--known as the longest wooden pier on the pacific coast. 2-Ruby's Diner at the end of the pier...shakes are out of this world! 3-Boogie board 4-Kayak 5-Roast weiners and s'mores around a fire pit at the beach 6-rent bikes and ride the San Luis Rey river biking trail 7-Fly a kite 8-Rent rollerblades and blade on the pier
Whahoo! This sounds so fun huh...I am sure we won't be able to do all...but boogie boards would be fun, and kites, and rollerblades!:)
8 comments:
They look awesome Tash! I need to start taking outdoor nature shots :)
Britt
by the way I think the link to my blog is to another Brittany :) So unless you have another friend named Brittany and is a party rockstar!! hehehehehe
Love the tree ones...and the flowers...you are gettin good!:) Thats fun that you are taking that class....I will definately do some classes with you if you do more...I would like to learn how to do some fun shots!:) Thats hilarious about brit...yea I looked at the blog..definately not brittanys:) And not to be nitpicky...but robs spells her name robyn...:)
Hey, so I found 102 things to do in oceanside here is what I want to do off the list....see what you think?!
1-Take a long on the pier--known as the longest wooden pier on the pacific coast.
2-Ruby's Diner at the end of the pier...shakes are out of this world!
3-Boogie board
4-Kayak
5-Roast weiners and s'mores around a fire pit at the beach
6-rent bikes and ride the San Luis Rey river biking trail
7-Fly a kite
8-Rent rollerblades and blade on the pier
Whahoo! This sounds so fun huh...I am sure we won't be able to do all...but boogie boards would be fun, and kites, and rollerblades!:)
Where do you take your classes?? I'd be interesting in learning more!
Way fun! those picts look great!!
How fun! I would love to take a photography class!
Post a Comment