Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Beus' Pond....















Luke and I took Logan to Beus Pond the other day. Logan wasn't too sure about the geese. When they saw we had bread, they all came running and scared Logan to death! Some of the bigger ones scared me too!! They were really aggressive! Logan loved running around and exploring everything. He thought the playground was great. He climbed the rock wall with no help from anyone. Of course, it made me nervous to see him just take off up the thing, but you've got to let go sometime, right?






5 comments:

Alicia said...

Fun! I love the end one of logan on the bridge...the coloring of it is neat! I am excited to have little kids to take pictures of...maybe we can go up to bues one Sunday and take some cute family pictures. Maybe this Sunday!...it is supposed to be nice.

Lindsay said...

Those geese really can get quite scary! I love bues pond... if only it would get warmer!

Alicia said...

Hey,
so that class sounds great...I will take it with you if I can.

Sharstin said...

those geese can get really aggressive! I love to go to beus--fun stuff!

Brittany said...

We love Beus pond! When the mean geese aren't on crazy juice they're fun to feed. We just went there yesterday and had a blast!