Logan got these awesome sunglasses in his Easter basket from Grandma Karen. I think he looks like a cool dude from the 80's.
Logan absolutely loves Toy Story. He would probably watch it all day, every day if I let him. I got him these cute plush Woody and Buzz dolls (wait... I mean "action figures" cuz boys don't play with "dolls", right??) and he carries them around where ever we go. It's so cute! Here he is giving Woody and Buzz hugs.
7 comments:
I love the one where he is hugging woody! How cute is that...I just love that little guy! I think hes probably the cutest littly boy in the world! (Logan that is not Woody!)
Did you write...Im so silly on your comment on my blog? That didn't sound like you?
Whatever...you are weird! ha ha
Love the glasses... he is looking so old these days!
Ok, so I have to tell you how lucky you are that Logan will sit and entertain himself in front of the TV. Luke shows absolutely NO interest. I try to get him to watch Elmo, Sesame Street, Nemo, etc... nothings works. He likes to be at my feet where ever I am!! Love the sunglass picture. He is so cute.
What a cute little stud! I LOVE the one where he's hugging Woody!
I love Toy Story--way to go Logan---and those shades are super slammin!
Post a Comment