Friday, November 16, 2007

Tagged!!!

So I guess this is supposed to be six things people don't know about me, I hope no one is shocked or disgusted!!

1. I have the same phone phobia as Alicia. I hate calling most people. I especially hate it if I don't know the person, like the pizza delivery or the doctor's office. I don't really know why I have this phobia, but I think it's weird that both my sister and I have the same issue. It must be in the genes.

2. I CAN NOT make a decision. If I go to a store alone (especially Target) I stand in front the shelf for a long, long time going over the pros and cons in my head. If I'm with someone I ask for their opinion 50 times and even then I still take an hour to pick something out. I know it makes Luke really, really frustrated but I can't help it. It's like indecisiveness in encoded in my DNA.

3. I am completely uncoordinated. I don't have an ounce of grace in my body. If there's a crack in the sidewalk, I'll trip over it. If I'm holding something breakable, I'll drop it. I constantly stub my toes and bang my knees on things. I generally have at least 3 or 4 bruises on my legs at any one time. I'm a complete and total klutz.

4. It looks like me and Linds have something in common, I also wish I could dance. I love watching people dance. It looks so fun. I would love to take a dance class with Luke and learn a bunch of cool dances but I don't for the above mentioned reason!

5. I'm a worry wart (just like Alicia!). I worry about anything and everything. It usually keeps me up at night because I go over it and over it in my head and I just can't seem to let it go. In fact, I usually listen to talk radio at night so my mind has something to focus on other than whatever I'm worrying about that day.

6. Now I've saved the grossest one for last. I can't believe I'm posting this on the Internet for all the world to see but it's late and I might be delirious. Here it goes.... I once clogged a hotel toilet. Not with lots of toilet paper, but with poo. Once it was clear that the toilet was not going to flush without some assistance, I had to go out and tell Luke about the situation. I just couldn't bring myself to call down to the front desk and ask for a plunger because of the phone phobia mentioned above and also because I was laughing way too hard for anyone on the phone to understand what I was saying. This story is famous in my family and everyone gets a kick out of reminding me about it and now you can too!

So there you have it. For better or for worse you all know me a little bit better now. I hope I haven't offended anyones delicate sensibilities!!
I don't really know a lot of people who have blogs, but I'll tag Britt and Brooke. :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, That's hilarious!!! This is why I'm your friend-Crazy poo stories!!! Anywho, Britt

Alicia said...

okay so you are a dork and didn't even tell the whole story. anyone reading comments MUST READ THIS COMMENT! So she clogs the toilet right...she gets a hanger and tries to shove it down the toilet, after doing so, she rinses off the hanger and puts it in a drawer in the bathroom for some poor person to find and hang their clothes on the disgusting hanger!

Lindsay said...

Tasha you make me laugh! I love your poop story... classic!

Natasha said...

I didn't know what to do with the hanger! I didn't want to hang it back up in the closet and I didn't want to throw it away because I thought the maid would just put it back in the closet and then there would be a poop hanger in there! So I jammed it in the bathroom drawer because who uses the drawers in a hotel bathroom??

Jill said...

Tasha, sometimes it's scary how much we really are alike. Everything on that list is me to a T, except in my poo story I was babysitting at my aunt's parents' house (other side of her family) instead of at a hotel and I used a few plastic straws stuck together instead of a hanger. I mean really, who doesn't have a plunger in their house? Honestly!